Thursday, August 27, 2009

I say YES, let's do it.

THIS!!!!!

But if health care reform fails, liberals need to understand who to blame and how to fix it. They need to start knocking off Democrats like Conrad and Joe Lieberman, who seem to be trying to kill health care reform, even if this temporarily costs the Democrats some seats. . . . If health care reform can't pass now, then a filibuster-proof Democratic majority isn't worth having. At that point you have to consider blowing up the party and waiting a decade or two to rebuild a new one that's able to address the country's actual needs.


Let's do it.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously. I'm getting so frustrated. I WANT that public option. Let's primary each and every one of their asses. And come on, people, forget "bipartisanship;" the only thing the Republicans are interested in is sinking the reform ship. Nothing else. They will water down the bill, and then they'll vote against it. Screw 'em. Write a good bill and GET IT DONE. Otherwise you might find yourself unemployed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said this awhile back. I don't know why the Dems don't understand the plan--it's been obvious for six months.

    Why was I not told you had a new blog, sir? hmmm???

    /harumph/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I did? Sorry! I certainly didn't mean to leave you out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay. I...er..haven't read blogs in for-dang-near ever. I have 1000+ in my google reader just in the "feminist blogs" category.

    I'm so screwed.

    I may end up just marking all as read but I'm going to catch up with the Important People first.

    ReplyDelete